Chú ý:Đây là bản xem thử online, xin hãy chọn download miễn phí bên dưới để xem bản đẹp dạng .doc
PHRASAL VERBS - UNIT 4
I. Complete these sentences using the six ve s from the list below. Use each ve only once.
eak down - eak up - eak off - make up - make up for - fall out
1. Julia decided that she was too young to get ma ied so she.......her engagement to Ian.
2. Our family.......after our parents were divorced.
3. Why don't you two stop fighting and.......I
4. Jim apologized to his boss for being late and promised to.......it by working an extra hour.
5. That new washing machine was a waste of money! It's always.......
6. Paul and his sister were always.......when they were young.
II. Fill the space with a preposition where necessary.
1. Jill made up.......her boyfriend.
2. Jill made up.......wasting time.
3. George and Sam fell out.......money.
III. Replace the words in italics by the words in ackets. Change the word order if necessary.
e.g. Ron fell out with her. (Sue)
=> Ron fell out with Sue.
1. They made it up. (their qua el)
2. They oke off peace talks. (them)
3. Alfred fell out with his other. (him)
4. My mother-in-law oke up my ma iage. (it)
5. I'll make up for my mistake. (it)
IV. Complete the passage using make up/make up for/ eak off.
Nina was very upset with Neil when he forgot her birthday. She told him that she wanted to.......their engagement. Neil apologized and told her he would .......forgetting her birthday by buying her a special gift. Nina accepted his apology and they kissed and........
V. Complete the passage using eak down/fall out/ eak up.
Everything went wrong for Steve last month. His ma iage......., his car.......and he.......with his boss.
VI. Use the ve s in ackets to reply to the following.
e.g. I'm so y I shouted at you. (make up)
=> Why don't we make up and forget it.
1. This book is mine not yours! (fall out)
2. Howard and Jane are always qua elling. ( eak up)
3. Do you want me to go away? (make up)
4. I put twenty pence in the coffee machine but I didn't get any coffee. ( eak down)
5. I’m so y I forgot your birthday. (make up for)
6. Do you still want to ma y me? ( eak off)
1. oke off 4. make up for
2. oke up 5. eaking down
3. make (it) up 6. falling out
1. with 2. for 3 over
1. made up their qua el 4. oke it up
2. oke them off 5. make up for it
3 fell out with him
eak off. make up for, made up
oke up; oke down, fell out
1. OK, just don't let's fall out over it (etc.).
2. Yes, and now they've finally oken up (etc.).
3. No, let's make up and forget it (etc.).
4. It's always eaking down (etc.)
5. You can make up for it by buying me lunch today (etc.).
6. No. I want to eak off our engagement (etc.).
TQT EXTRA COURSE 11 UNIT 4 PHRASAL VERBS
Có thể download miễn phí file .doc bên dưới
Đăng ngày 2017-12-16 08:47:53
| Thể loại: Tiếng Anh 11
| Lần tải: 7
| Lần xem:
| Page: 1
| FileSize: 0.06 M
| File type: doc
đề thi PHRASAL VERBS ~ UNIT 4 (Exercises & Keys), Tiếng Anh 11. PHRASAL VERBS - UNIT 4 I. Complete these sentences using the six ves from the list below. Use each ve only once. eak down - eak up - eak off - make up - make up for - fall out 1. Julia decided that sh