Chú ý:Đây là bản xem thử online, xin hãy chọn download miễn phí bên dưới để xem bản đẹp dạng .doc
PHRASAL VERBS - UNIT 2
I. Complete these sentences using the six ve s from the list below. Use each ve only once.
grow up - look after - ing up - do up - look back
1. My aunt.......her family without any help from her husband.
2. Julia wants to be a teacher when she...... .
3. When I stayed in hospital the nurses....... me very well.
4. Children often ...... their parents.
5. We must stop.......and start thinking about the future.
6. Let's.......the flat before we try and sell it.
II. Change these sentences into the passive. Do not include the agent in your answer.
e.g. John's parents ought him up in the country.
=> John was ought up in the country.
1. Jack's mother looked after him.
2. My parents ought me up to respect the law.
3. They did up the house before they sold it.
III. Replace the words in italics by the words in ackets. Change the word order if necessary.
e.g. Sandra takes after Sue. (her)
=> Sandra takes after her.
1. Aunt Jane ought up four children. (them)
2. Let's do it up. (the lounge in our new flat)
3. Mike takes after him. (his grandfather)
4. You should look after them. (your new shoes)
5. I enjoy looking back on the old times. (them)
IV. Complete the passage using grow up/ ing up/look back.
Ted was a badly-behaved child and very difficult to........ When I.......at his childhood it is funny to think he.......and became a policeman.
V. Complete the passage using look after/take after/do up.
Sam.......his father. He is very careless and doesn't....... himself properly. Last week, for instance, he fell off a ladder while he was.......his new house.
VI. Use the ve s in ackets to reply to the following.
e.g. Why did you buy that old car? (do up)
=> I bought it because I'm going to do it up and sell it.
1. Your car is in very good condition, (look after)
2. This flat is in a te ible state. (do up)
3. Did you have a happy childhood? (look back)
4. He’s a very polite young man. ( ing up)
5. Alison is very clever. (take after)
6. Last time I saw Sally she was just a little girl. (grow up)
1. ought up 4. take after
2. grows up 5. looking back
3. looked after 6. do up
1. Jack was looked after
3. The house was done up before they sold it.
2. I was ought up to respect the law.
1. ought them up
2. do up the lounge in our new flat/do the lounge up in our new flat.
3. takes after his grandfather
4. look after your new shoes
5. looking back on them
ing up; look back, grew up
takes after, look after; doing up
1. I've always looked after it (etc.).
2. It’s going to be done up soon (etc.).
3 .Yes, when I look back on it (etc.).
4. He was ought up very well by his parents (etc.).
5. That's because she takes after her mother (etc.).
6. Well, now she's grown up and is a teacher (etc.).
CẤN CHÍNH TRƯỜNG EXTRA COURSE 11 UNIT 2 PHRASAL VERBS
Có thể download miễn phí file .doc bên dưới
Đăng ngày 2017-12-15 13:30:48
| Thể loại: Tiếng Anh 11
| Lần tải: 8
| Lần xem:
| Page: 1
| FileSize: 0.06 M
| File type: doc
đề thi PHRASAL VERBS ~ UNIT 2 (Exercises & Keys), Tiếng Anh 11. PHRASAL VERBS - UNIT 2 I. Complete these sentences using the six ves from the list below. Use each ve only once. grow up - look after - ing up - do up - look back 1. My aunt.......her family without a