Chú ý:Đây là bản xem thử online, xin hãy chọn download miễn phí bên dưới để xem bản đẹp dạng .doc
PHRASAL VERBS - UNIT 1
I. Complete these sentences using the ve s in the list below. Use each ve only once.
find out - look for - look up - look over - look round - look into
1. This gentleman thinks the service in our hotel is te ible. We must.......his complaint
2. Where is the cat? I've been.......it all day.
3. We can.......where he lives by looking at the map.
4. I want to know the time of the London train so I’ll.......it....... in the timetable.
5. I'd like a few days to .......the report before I make a decision.
6. When we were in London we spent a few hours.......the British Museum.
II. Complete these sentences with ve s from this unit. Each sentence has more than one possible answer. Give all possible answers.
1. Pass me the address book and I'll.......the number of his house.
2. Let’s .......the house once more before we decide to buy it.
III. Replace the words in italics by the words in ackets. Change the word order if necessary.
e.g. Bill found it out. (the number) => Bill found out the number.
1. Jane looked up the date. (it)
2. We looked for the dog. (it)
3. I’d like to look it over. (the report)
4. Let's look round it. (the city)
5. We found out the truth. (it)
6. We are looking into it. (the situation)
IV. Complete the passage using find out/look into/look for.
The police are.......yesterday’s bank ro ery. They are trying to.....how the ro ers managed to open the safe. At the moment detectives are.......four men who escaped in a black getaway car.
V. Complete the passage using look up/look over/look round.
The other day I was.......an antique shop when I found an old encyclopedia. I .......it.......and decided to buy it. When I got home I opened it and.......the capital of China.
VI. Use the ve s in ackets to reply to the following.
e.g. I don't know how to spell that word. (look up)
=> Why don't you look it up in your dictionary.
1. The salesmen in your store are very rude.
What are you going to do about my complaint? (look into)
2. How can I get John's telephone number? (look up)
3. What are you doing under the table? (look for)
4. Will you sign this document now? (look over)
5. What did you do in town today? (look round)
6. Do you know who that man is? (find out)
1. look into 4. look (it) up
2. looking for 5. look over
3. find out 6. looking round
1. look up/for 2. look round/look over
1. looked it up 4 look round the city
2. looked for it 5. found it out
3. look over the report 6. looking into the situation
IV. looking into, find out, looking for
V. looking round, looked (it) over, looked up
1. We'll look into it (etc.).
2. Why don’t you look it up (in the telephone directory) (etc.)?
3. I'm looking for my pen (etc.).
4. I'll just look it over first (etc.).
5. I looked round the shops (etc.).
6. No, but I'll find out (who he is) (etc.).
CẤN CHÍNH TRƯỜNG EXTRA COURSE 11 UNIT 1 - PHRASAL VERBS
Có thể download miễn phí file .doc bên dưới
Đăng ngày 2017-12-15 13:26:58
| Thể loại: Tiếng Anh 11
| Lần tải: 12
| Lần xem:
| Page: 1
| FileSize: 0.06 M
| File type: doc
đề thi PHRASAL VERBS ~ UNIT 1 (Exercises & Keys), Tiếng Anh 11. PHRASAL VERBS - UNIT 1 I. Complete these sentences using the ves in the list below. Use each ve only once. find out - look for - look up - look over - look round - look into 1. This gentleman thinks t