Đề thi học sinh chuyên nghiệp môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 thành phố Đà Nẵng là tài liệu ôn thi học sinh chuyên nghiệp Tiếng Anh lớp 10 hữu ích, đề thi gồm đa dạng câu hỏi, được làm trong thời gian 180 phút, giúp các bạn chủ động ôn tập trước kỳ thi học sinh chuyên nghiệp Tiếng Anh và nâng cao kỹ năng làm bài Tiếng Anh.
Đề thi học sinh chuyên nghiệp môn Tiếng Anh lớp 10 thành phố Đà Nẵng
ĐỀ THI HSG – TIẾNG ANH 10
Năm học: 2013 – 2014
Thời gian: 180 phút (không kể thời gian giao đề)
Sở GD&ĐT TP. Đà Nẵng
SECTION A: USE OF ENGLISH
I. Select the best option to complete each of the following sentences. Write your answers (A, B, C or D) in the box provided.
1. I find her ___________ . She never stops talking.
A. exhaustion B. exhaust C. exhausting D. exhausted
2. Look at these two pieces of material I have just bought. Which do you like __________ ?
A. better B. best C. more than D. most
3. Have this one, __________ ?
A. do you B. will you C. don’t you D. haven’t you
4. Half the people in the office have __________ a strange illness.
A. gone in for B. gone along with C.gone through with D. gone down with
5. The Police are going to __________ him very carefully.
A. check up on B. catch up on C. hold out for D. run away with
6. Many people don’t use their computers to their full ____________.
A. future B. expectation C. potential D. hope
7. When our friends have bad fortune, we try to show___________.
A. love B. sympathy C. affection D. pity
8. She should have been here but she’s _____________ flu.
A. come in for B. gone through with C. gone down with D. come up against
9. The instructor on the course was hopeless __________ explaining things.
A. in B. of C. at D. to
10. I’m afraid there are no seat left. Every seat is ____________.
A. reserved B. full C. served D. free
11. You have to study harder to ____________ your classmates.
A. keep in touch B. keep pace with C. keep out of D. keep up
12. ____________ is the safeguarding and preservation of natural resources so that they can be used and enjoyed.
A. conservative B. conservatism C. conservationist D. conservation
13. It is imperative that this letter __________ immediately.
A. were sent B. sent C. be sent D. send
14. Two of the boys in the art class were doing self-portraits by looking at ________ in the mirror.
A. themselves B. oneself C. each other D. one another
15. The Tories won the election in 1979.
A. came into effect B. came into power C. came to power D. came to the power
16. While attempting to reach his home before the storm, ____________.
A. Tom had an accident on his bike
B. the storm caught Tom C. it happened that Tom’s bike broke down
D. the bicycle of Tom broke down
17. After several hours on that road, they became __________ to the fact that they would never reach the hotel by nightfall.
A. dejected B. resigned C. depressed D. disillusioned
18. He perceived a change in temperature.
A. was afraid of B. was fond of C. was interested in D. was aware of
19. In all __________, he’s already left.
A. odds B. probability C. certainty D. possibilities
20. __________, I like the Rolling Stones
A. No need to say B. Don’t need to say C. Needless saying D. Needless to say