tailieuhoctap.com giới thiệu đến bạn bài tập Tiếng Anh theo chủ đề Hobbies giúp bạn ôn tập Tiếng Anh hiệu quả và sẵn sàng cho các bài kiểm tra, bài thi 1 cách tốt nhất. Qua bài tập, bạn sẽ làm quen với đa dạng cú pháp Tiếng Anh, đa dạng từ vị chỉ thói quen hàng ngày của bản thân.
BÀI TẬP TIẾNG ANH THEO CHỦ ĐỀ
English 11 unit 13 Hobbies
I. Choose the word that has the underlined part pronounced differently from that of the others.
- A. admire B. avid C. variety D. while
- A. occupy B. simply C. accompany D. hobby
- A. practised B. stamped C. indulged D. accomplished
- A. collect B. common C. modest D. accomplish
- A. friends B. tunes C. clubs D. stamps
II. Choose the word or phrase (A, B, C, or D) that best completes the sentence or substitutes for the underlined word or phrase.
1. My father never indulges ..... drinking.
A. on B. in C. with D. to
2. I love watching the small fish swimming ..... in the tank.
A. through B. up C. towards D. about
3. He wasn't able to cope ..... the stresses and strains of the job.
A. with B. to C. in D. on
4. My friend Dave was really interested in my best stamp, so I ..... it away to him.
A. gave B. threw C. brought D. put
5. These ideas have now been completely discarded.
A. come up with B. got rid of C. put forward D. put into practice
6. This vase is quite rare and is almost a .....'s item.
A. collect B. collective C. collection D. collector
7. The singer was ..... on the piano by her sister.
A. played B. performed C. accompanied D. helped
8. The most important thing is to keep yourself occupied.
A. busy B. relaxed C. comfortable D. free
9. My parents lent me the money. ....., I couldn't have afforded the trip.
A. Only if B. Otherwise C. However D. Therefore
10. I don't know the title but I recognize the ..... of this song.
A. sound B. rhyme C. tune D. theme
III. Choose the word or phrase (A, B, C, or D) that best completes the sentence.
1. ..... saying was so important that I asked everyone to stop talking and listen.
A. What the woman was B. That the woman was
C. The woman was D. What was the woman
2. Marta Graham, ..... of the pioneers of modern dance, didn't begin nhảy đầm until she was 21.
A. who as one B. she was C. one D. was one
3. Many communities are dependent oil groundwater ..... from wells for their water supply.
A. that obtained B. obtained C. is obtained D. obtain it
4..... who was elected the first woman mayor of Chicago in 1979.
A. It was Jane Byrne B. Jane Byrne
C. That Jane Byrne D. When Jane Byrne
5. The first American novelist to have a major impact on world literature ......
A. who was James Fenimore Cooper B. James Fenimore Cooper was
C. it was James Fenimore Cooper D. was James Fenimore Cooper