Giống các giáo án bài giảng khác được thành viên chia sẽ hoặc do sưu tầm lại và giới thiệu lại cho các bạn với mục đích học tập , chúng tôi không thu tiền từ bạn đọc ,nếu phát hiện tài liệu phi phạm bản quyền hoặc vi phạm pháp luật xin thông báo cho chúng tôi,Ngoài tài liệu này, bạn có thể tải Download tài liệu,đề thi,mẫu văn bản miễn phí phục vụ tham khảo
Một số tài liệu download lỗi font chữ không xem được, có thể máy tính bạn không hỗ trợ font củ, bạn tải các font .vntime củ về cài sẽ xem được.
Bạn có thể Tải về miễn phí đề thi này , hoặc tìm kiếm các đề thi khác tại đây : tìm kiếm đề thi Tiếng Anh 11
PHRASAL VERBS - UNIT 5
I. Complete these sentences using the six verbs from the list below. Use each verb only once.
drop in - run into - come into - run in - come across - get around
1. You should drive slowly while you are.......your new car.
2. Mike.......an old photograph as he was tidying the drawer.
3. Sarah......a lot of money when her grandfather died.
4. I think I`ll......to see Paul on my way home.
5. We could.......the problem by borrowing some money.
6. I.......an old friend at the cinema.
II. Complete this sentence with verbs from this unit. There is more than one possible answer. Give all possible answers.
Sam.......Tom while shopping in London.
III. Fill the space with a suitable word.
1. Why don`t we drop in.......Jack.
2 .Why don`t we drop in.......see him.
IV. Replace the words in italics by the words in brackets. Change the word order if necessary.
e.g. I came across it. (an old book)
=> I came across an old book.
1. I came into a million pounds. (it)
2. Norman ran into her. (Carol)
3. He`s running in his car. (it)
4. Let`s drop in on Alec. (him)
5. How can we get round it? (the problem)
6. Where did you come across the vase? (it)
V. Complete the passage using run into/get round/run in.
Don was invited to his friend’s wedding, but he didn`t have a suit. He.......the problem by borrowing a suit from his brother. On the day of the wedding, he couldn`t take his car because he was still.......it......., so he decided to go by train. On his way to the station he.......the bride`s parents.
VI. Complete the passage using come into/drop in/come across.
I was looking at an old address book when I.....the address of a relative I hadn`t seen for many years. I decided to.......on him and see how he was. When I arrived at his house I was told that he had died and I had......all his possessions.
VII. Use the verbs in brackets to reply to the following.
e.g. Why are you driving so slowly? (run in)
=> Because I`m running in my new car.
1. We’d love to see you. (drop in)
2. Where did you find that ring? (come across)
3. Where did you see Ron? (run into)
4. What’s wrong with the car? (run in)
5. The main road is blocked! (get round)
6. Where did you get all this money? (come into)
1. running in 2. came across 3. came into
4. drop in 5. get round 6. ran into
II. dropped in on/ran into
1. on 2. to/and
1. came into it 4. drop in on him
2. ran into Carol 5. get round the problem
3. running it in 6. come across it
V. got round, running (it) in, ran into
VI. came across, drop in, come into
1. Drop in any time (etc.).
2. I came across it in a flea market (etc.).
3. I ran into him at the station (etc.).
4. There`s nothing wrong with it, I`m running it in (etc.).
5. We can get round that by taking another road (etc.).
6. I came into it when my father died (etc.).
- drop in: ghé vào
- run into: tình cờ gặp; chạm mặt
- come into: thừa kế (di sản)
- run in: chạy (xe) rodage cho trơn máy
- come across: tình cờ phát hiện
- get around: giải quyết (trở ngại)