Cũng như các thư viện tài liệu khác được bạn đọc giới thiệu hoặc do tìm kiếm lại và giới thiệu lại cho các bạn với mục đích tham khảo , chúng tôi không thu tiền từ bạn đọc ,nếu phát hiện nội dung phi phạm bản quyền hoặc vi phạm pháp luật xin thông báo cho chúng tôi,Ngoài thư viện tài liệu này, bạn có thể download tài liệu, bài tập lớn phục vụ nghiên cứu
Một số tài liệu tải về mất font không xem được, có thể máy tính bạn không hỗ trợ font củ, bạn download các font .vntime củ về cài sẽ xem được.
Bạn có thể Tải về miễn phí đề thi này , hoặc tìm kiếm các đề thi khác tại đây : tìm kiếm đề thi Tiếng Anh 11
PHRASAL VERBS – GO 
I. Complete the text below using particles from the list below.
after - ahead - down - for - into - over
It’s been a terrible week. As you know, I’m planning to go......(1) teaching. On Monday I went......(2} a trainee teacher position that was advertised at a school in town but I didn`t get it. I’m not sure why. I’ve been going......(3) the interview in my mind but I don’t think I said anything too stupid. Then, on Tuesday I fell off my bike and managed to twist my ankle. It was terribly swollen for a day or two but it’s beginning to go......(4) now. It’s my birthday party tomorrow. I hope you can come. Plans are still going.....(5) for that, of course, although I don’t suppose I’ll be able to dance very much. I’m probably going to sell my bike, though. I hope it’ll go.....(6) at least £100, which will help me out till I manage to find a job.
II. Match the beginning of each question in A with its ending in B.
1. Are you planning to go after…
2. Is the end-of-term concert going ahead…
3. Why did you decide to go over…
4. How much did their house go for…
5. Did your engagement party go off…
6. Could you help me go back…
7. Has the swelling on your knee gone down…
8. Which teams are going forward…
a) when they finally managed to sell it?
b) over our business accounts?
d) in the school hall as usual this year?
e) to the semi-final?
f) to a different political party?
g) the boss’s job when he leax`es?
h) as well as you’d hoped?
III. Correct the mistakes with particles in these sentences.
1. Tony has been promised that hi$ name will go over for a place on the board of directors next year.
2. Going for the weather forecast, there’ll be snow tomorrow.
3. Harriet went on a terrible time during her husband’s illness.
4. You really mustn’t go across telling such terrible lies.
5. Horace has always wanted to go on law.
IV. Which particle fits in each of these sets of sentences? Use a dictionary if necessary.
1. Pam really went......me in the office today.
They are selling their old computer but they don’t expect it to go......much.
Please be quiet, children - and that goes......you too, Mick.
2. The standard of school leavers’ English is going.....
The office computers have gone......again.
The bump on the boy’s head looked alarming bur it quickly went......
3. Let’s go.....our plan of action for tomorrow again.
I keep going.....what I said to him, wishing I could take my words back.
He started his political life as a Republican but later on went......to the Democrats.
4. I was nervous about playing in the concert but everything went......very well.
I didn’t wake up when my alarm clock went......this morning.
Don’t drink this milk - I think it’s gone......
1. into 2. after 3. over 4. down 5. ahead 6. for
1. g 2. d 3. f 4. a 5. h 6. b 7. c 8. e
1. Tony has been promised that his name will go forward for a place on the hoard of directors next year.
2. Going by the weather forecast, there’ll be snow tomorrow.
3. Harriet went through a terrible time during her husband’s illness.
4. You really mustn’t go around telling such terrible lies.
5. Horace has always wanted to go into law.
IV. 1. for 2. down 3. over 4. off
PHRASAL VERBS - GO 
I. Supply the meanings of the phrasal verbs with GO.
Amelia has been going through (1) a difficult time at work, so she decided to cheer herself up by `going in for` (2) a competition. The prize was a luxury holiday in the Caribbean. Amelia has had to go without (3) a holiday for several years now, so she really wanted to win. The competition was to write a story beginning. Suddenly the lights went out (4). The problem was that Amelia, could not think of an idea for her story. `How can I go about (5) getting a good idea?` she asked me. `It must be