Giống các thư viện tài liệu khác được thành viên giới thiệu hoặc do sưu tầm lại và giới thiệu lại cho các bạn với mục đích tham khảo , chúng tôi không thu tiền từ người dùng ,nếu phát hiện tài liệu phi phạm bản quyền hoặc vi phạm pháp luật xin thông báo cho chúng tôi,Ngoài giáo án bài giảng này, bạn có thể download bài giảng,luận văn mẫu phục vụ nghiên cứu
Một số tài liệu tải về lỗi font chữ không xem được, thì do máy tính bạn không hỗ trợ font củ, bạn tải các font .vntime củ về cài sẽ xem được.
Bạn có thể Tải về miễn phí đề thi này , hoặc tìm kiếm các đề thi khác tại đây : tìm kiếm đề thi Tiếng Anh
PHU TAM HIGH SCHOOL ONE-PERIOD TEST
Class: 11A… Time allotted: 45’
Full name:…………………………….. CODE: 001
Numbers of correct answers
Choose the best answer by circling A, B, C, or D
I. Reading comprehension (2.5p)
A. Choose the word which best fits each gap of the passage
In the summer of 2000, six hundred ethnic minority students from the northern highlands (1)_________to take part in the campaign for illiteracy (2)________ which was organized by the Vietnam Society of Learning Promotion. They were asked to provide reading and writing skills to 1,200 (3)_________ people living in their home villages. In 2001, 800 volunteer students (4)__________the campaign. The number of illiteracy people receiving reading and writing lessons reached 4,623. This is an effctive way to help people in remote and (5)________ areas to read and write.
1. A. voluntarily B. voluntary C. volunteered D. volunteer
2. A. population B. education C. eradication D. vacation
3. A. literate B. rich C. old D. illiterate
4. A. participated in B. insisted on C. interested in D. looked for
5. A. school B. mountainous C. college D. university
B. Read the passage and choose the best answer
THE QUIZ SHOW
My best friend Jenny appeared on a TV quiz show a few nights ago. It was very exciting. We all knew that she would be on, so all our friends met at her parents’ house to watch it. Her parents videoed it too, of course. The program started at half past seven. We screamed and clapped when we saw Jenny. She looked great. She had had her hair done, and was wearing the new top she had brought the day before. She sat in the chair in the middle of the studio while the presenter asked her some questions. The questions got harder and harder as they increased in value if she didn’t make any mistakes and get the most difficult question right, she would win a million pounds. By this time, Jerry had won a thousand pounds. That was definitely hers, whatever happened. She answered the next question correctly, which was worth five thousand pounds. I didn’t know the answer, but she did know! Then with the next question, she took a risk but got the answer wrong. She was gone out of the game. Still, she had her thousand pounds, and we were very proud of her.
6. According to the passage, who took part in the TV Quiz Show a few nights ago?
A. Writer B. Jenny’s parents C. Jenny’s friends D. Jenny
7. What time did the programme start?
A. 7 a.m B. 7 p.m C. 7 30 p.m D. 7 30 a.m
8. What was she like when she appeared on TV Quiz Show?
A. She was embarrassed B. She was ugly C. She was shy D. She looked great
9. According to the passage, who asked her some questions?
A. her parents B. the presenter C. the writer D. her friends
10. How much money had she won if she would have answered all the questions?
A. Five pounds B. Five thousand pounds
C. A thousand pounds D. A million pounds
II. Vocabulary and Grammar (3.75p):
Choose the word or phrase which best fit each gap of the sentences
11. Lan took part in the annual final English contest organised by our English teachers last week.
The word “contest” can be replaced by__________
A. competition B. wedding C. party D. club
12. The old man thanked me________carrying his suitcase.
A. for B. on C. from D. of
13. Don’t waste time _________ that broken vase
A. mending B. mend C. for mending D. to mend
14. The doctor advised him ---------- smoking and to take up some sport.
A. stop B. to stop C. stopping D. should stop
15. “You damaged my bicycle.” John said to Tom.
A. John accused to Tom for damaging his bicycle
B. John accused with Tom to have damaged his bicycle
C. John accused Tom of damaging his bicycle
D. John accused Tom to damage his bicycle
16. The competition’s aim is to ____________ the spirit of learning English among students.
A. offer B