Giống các thư viện tài liệu khác được thành viên giới thiệu hoặc do sưu tầm lại và giới thiệu lại cho các bạn với mục đích học tập , chúng tôi không thu phí từ bạn đọc ,nếu phát hiện tài liệu phi phạm bản quyền hoặc vi phạm pháp luật xin thông báo cho website ,Ngoài tài liệu này, bạn có thể download Tải tài liệu luận văn,bài tập phục vụ nghiên cứu
Một số tài liệu download mất font không xem được, thì do máy tính bạn không hỗ trợ font củ, bạn download các font .vntime củ về cài sẽ xem được.
Bạn có thể Tải về miễn phí đề thi này , hoặc tìm kiếm các đề thi khác tại đây : tìm kiếm đề thi ĐỀ CƯƠNG ÔN TẬP
ĐỀ CƯƠNG ÔN TẬP HỌC KÌ II
I. Choose the correct words or phrases to fill in the blanks:
1. She hasn’t finished the letter _______(already / yet / never ).
2. Lan’s studying hard ______ pass the final exam ( as to / in order to).
3. Do you mind ______ the window ? ( close / closing / to close ).
4. I am happy ______ all the exams. ( to pass / passing / pass ).
5. Finally, we decided _______ to the concert. ( going / go / to go ).
6. The boy ______ next to Hoa is a new comer. ( sits / sitting / to sit ).
7.Would you mind if I_______ you a question. ( asking / to ask / asked ).
8. Ba _____ a shower at 8 o’clock last night. ( is talking / was talking )
9. He ______ he was aplumber .( says / said / to say ).
10. It is a ___________ contest.(cooking - rice / riced - cooking / rice – cooking )
11. Which of the following is not a wonder of the world ? ( Angkor Wat / Big Ben / Hanging Gardens of Babylon ).
12. Last week, our school held ______ ( a contest arranging – flower / an arranging – flower contest / a flower – arranging contest ).
13. Would you mind if I _______ off the light. ( turning / turn / turned ).
14. Empty milk bottels are ______ by the milkmen in Britan. (collect / collecting / collected )
15. Can I get you some madicine ? This sentence is a(n)_______ ( offer / request / promise ).
16. You can only see the ________ nowadays. ( Hangig Gardens of Babylon / Statue of Zues / Piramid of cheops )
17. We are watching a _______ on TV ( fighting – bull festival / bull – fighting festival / festival bull fighting ).
18. A: Could you call an ambulance, please ?
B: ____________ ( all right / yes, please / I’m glad )
19. The school gate ________ at 5.30 PM every day. ( lock / locks / is locked )
20.This is a picture os Mount Rushnore where a heads of a four American presidents are ______ into the rock. ( put / carved / cut )
21. I can see a boy ________ a water buffalo. ( ride / riding / to ride )
22. It is _________ to travel around Vietnam. ( interesting / interested / interestedly )
23. Cool the burns immediately so as to ________ tissu damage. ( ease / relieve / minimize )
24. Milk bottels can be _________ after being cleaned (recycled / thrown away / broken / reused)
25. We are looking for ward to _________ you in May ( seeing / see / to see / be seen )
26. The Piramid of cheops is one of the seven __________ of the world. ( pyramids / temples / wonders
27. Angkor Wat _______ around 1100 to honor a Hindu God ( is built / was built / has been built )
28. What is a _________ contest ? ( fire – making / fires – making / fire – make )
29. Do you mind if I __________ here ? ( sitting / to sit / sit )
30. The boy __________ a book is Ba ( reading / read / to read )
31. I _______ Cuba in 1990 ( visit / visited / have visited )
32. Don’t forget to give the vitim a cup of tea when he ( revives / revive / reviving ).
33. It’s _______ to travel around Vienam. ( interesting / interested / interest ).
34. Milions of Christmas cards ________ every year. ( were sent / are sent / send / is sending ).
II. Write complete sentences:
Sydney Opera House / complete / 1973
Nhi asked Nga / she know / My Son
You / finish / homework / yet, Ba ?
The Le family / sleep / when / the mailman / come.
We / delighted / you / instrested / protect / environment
While / I / dinner / phone / ring .
When / the poem / write ?
The celabration / will / hold / tomorrow .
They / play / tennis 10.30 yesterday morning.
I / have / wonderful time / Sydney.
Eiffel Tower / design / Alexandre Gustave Eiffel / 1889.
I / like / learn English.
She / often / use / it / for reading.
Last week / she / buy / English – Vietnamese dictionary.
She / always / want / improve her English.
III. Complete the second sentence so that it has the same meaning to the first:
Do you want to visit Ho Chi Minh City.
She asked me ...................................................
The cats has broken many bowls and dishes.
Many bowls and................................................
Could you send the letter for me ?
Would you mind .............................................