Giống các giáo án bài giảng khác được bạn đọc giới thiệu hoặc do tìm kiếm lại và giới thiệu lại cho các bạn với mục đích tham khảo , chúng tôi không thu phí từ người dùng ,nếu phát hiện nội dung phi phạm bản quyền hoặc vi phạm pháp luật xin thông báo cho website ,Ngoài giáo án bài giảng này, bạn có thể tải tiểu luận miễn phí phục vụ tham khảo
Một số tài liệu tải về mất font không xem được, thì do máy tính bạn không hỗ trợ font củ, bạn download các font .vntime củ về cài sẽ xem được.
Bạn có thể Tải về miễn phí bài giảng này , hoặc tìm kiếm các bài giảng khác tại đây : tìm kiếm bài giảng Tiếng Anh 7
WELCOME TO OUR CLASS
By: Le Viet Phu
Hobby is an activity done regularly in one`s leisure time for pleasure.
MY FAVOURITE HOBBIES
- upstairs /ˌʌpˈsteəz / (adv)
hobby /ˈhɒbi / (n)
unusual /ʌnˈjuːʒʊəl / (a)
guess / ɡes / (v)
occasion /əˈkeɪʒn̩ / (n)
challenging / tʃæləndʒɪŋ /(n)
- arranging /əˈreɪndʒɪŋ / (n)
- trên lầu, tầng trên
- sở thích
- bất thường, lạ thường
- đoán, phỏng đoán
- dịp, cơ hội
- thách thức
- sắp xếp
1. Listen and read:
N: Hi Mi, welcome to our house!
E: Come upstairs! I`ll show you my room.
M: Wow! You have so many dolls.
E: Yes. My hobby is collecting dolls. Do you have a hobby?
M: I like collecting glass bottles.
E: Really? That`s very unusual. Is it expensive?
M: Not at all, I just keep the bottles after we use them. What about doll collecting? Is it expensive?
E: I guess so, but all of my dolls are presents. My parents, and my aunt and uncle always give me dolls on special occasions.
M: Your dolls are all very different.
E: Yes, they`re from all over the world!
N: I don`t know why girls collect things. It`s a piece of cake.
M: Do you have a difficult hobby, Nick?
N: Yes, I enjoy mountain climbing.
M: But Nick, there are no mountains around here!
N: I know. I`m in a mountain climbing club. We travel to mountains around Viet Nam. In the future, I`ll climb mountains in other countries too.
a. Are the sentences below true (T) or false (F).
1. Elena`s room is on the first floor.
2. There are a lot of dolls in Elena`s room.
3. Mi has the same hobby as Elena.
4. Elena`s grandparents usually give her dolls.
5. Nick thinks mountain climbing is more challenging than collecting things.
They go upstairs to her room.
Mi’s hobby is collecting glass bottles.
Her parents, aunt and uncle.
b. Answer the questions.
1. When does Elena receive dolls from her family members?
- On special occasions.
2. Are her dolls the same?
- No, they aren`t.
3. How does Mi collect bottles?
- She just keeps the bottles after they use them.
4. Does Mi think collecting bottles cost much money?
- No, she doesn`t.
5. Has Nick climbed mountains in other countries?
- No, he hasn`t.
2. Listen and repeat:
- arranging flowers
- taking photos
- playing the guitar
- playing board games
7. ____________ 8. ________________ 9. ____________
4. ____________ 5. ________________ 6. ____________
3. Choose the words/ phrases in 2 that match the pictures below. Write them in the spaces.
1. ________________ 2. _____________ 3. ______________
playing board games
playing the guitar
4. Work in pair and complete the tables below. Do you think the hobbies in 3 are cheap or expensive, easy or difficult.
playing board games, gardening,…
cycling, cooking, taking photos, arranging flowers...
Birth-watching, playing board games, gardening, cycling, ...
cooking, taking photos, playing the guitar, arranging flowers..
5. Game: FIND SOMEONE WHO . . .
a. In three - five minutes, ask as many classmates as you can about which hobbies from 3 they like. Use the question `Do you like …?`
A: Do you like gardening?
B: No, I don’t.
b. In the table below, write your classmates’
names beside the hobbies they like. The
student with the most names wins.
Find someone who likes …
- Learn the new words by heart.
- Practice the dialogue again.
- Do exercises B1,2,3 in workbook (page 4,5).
- Prepare for Unit 1: Closer look 1.
See you again!
THANKS FOR YOUR ATTENTION!